Some people want to stay with an organization for the long term but need to move up through the organization to do so. Others may be awarded a new position where they need additional skills to manage themselves or others. Still others may have great professional and technical skills, but need help with interpersonal issues. The good news is we have organizations in the county that can help!
We often talk about “soft skills” but what, specifically does that mean?
Customized Training – Custom designed sessions to support your company’s needs and goals. Programs are delivered on-site through interactive one-hour presentations. Topics can include: Importance of Good Work Habits, Building Effective Communication, Understanding and Assessing Company Culture, Email Etiquette. Call 330-725-8461 and ask for Sandy Frommeyer or Adult Education.
Have an employee who is new to supervising others?
- Organizational Development – Tri-C
- Quality and Business Process Management- Tri-C
- Project Management- Tri-C | LCCC | University of Akron | Kent State University | Medina County Library
- Leadership- Medina County Library | Leadership Medina County
- Supervisory- Tri-C | LCCC | University of Akron | Medina County Library
- Effective Communication- Medina Library | Tri-C | Kent State University
- Team Building- Tri-C | Kent State University
Training Provider Contact
Akron Career Services: 330-972-7747 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tri-C Computer Training: 216-987-4770 or email@example.com
LCCC Contact: 440-365-5222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Stark State Community College: 800-797-8275 or 330-966-5459
Medina County Library Contact: 330-725-0588
Ashland University Employer Relations: 419-289-5064 or email@example.com
Medina County Career Center: 330-725-8461 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Case Western Reserve Career Center: 216-368-4446, 800-277-4289 or email@example.com